Prev: Re: FMAS names Next: [OT] Gropos Re: ^4 Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

RE: ^4 Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 07:54:59 -0800
Subject: RE: ^4 Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

>...for those intereted in 10mm SF, Agent of Gaming will have
>a fairly extensive line of B5 10mm minis here soon.  if the
>game flies, then the choice should be good.
>
>Dave

I went to their web site and had a look. They have pictures of some
of the minis that are on the way. Here is the web address for anyone
who may wish to look:

http://www.agentsofgaming.com/gropos.htm

I like the Earth Alliance Frigga VTOL but not enough to start another
scale. Too bad for me :-)

Those who are going to do 10mm will have some nice vehicles to buy from
this line.

Prev: Re: FMAS names Next: [OT] Gropos Re: ^4 Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!