Prev: FMAS names Next: Eureka 100/300 Club stuff

[SG] Potential Casualties resolution

From: "Magnus Alexandersson" <magnus.alexandersson@s...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:20:26 +0100
Subject: [SG] Potential Casualties resolution

Hi all!

We played a game of SG last night and something came up.

1.) When you have rolled and gotten say 2 potential casualties do you
roll All impact dices(SAWs + Squad weaponry) against the armour/cover/IP
die per inflicted hit, twice in this case?

The wording is a little vague and we have done the above but I just
wanted to make sure.

2.) When fired upon, does the squad get a suppression marker _or_ a
potential casualties or is it supp marker _and_ potential casualties.
That is, is the only time you get a supp marker as marked in the rules
book under fire resolution? (Hit, but no potential casualties?)

/magnus

Prev: FMAS names Next: Eureka 100/300 Club stuff