Prev: RE: RE: General EMP Thoughts Next: Re: General EMP Thoughts

Re: FMA necromunda scirmish level rules

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:38:47 +1100
Subject: Re: FMA necromunda scirmish level rules

G'day Magnus,

 >Just wondering if any of you guys have
 >made any rules modifications to use single model
 >units under the Stargrunt/FMA system?
 >
 >I'd like to use the FMA system to simulate for
 >example terrorist/counter terrorist attacks
 >with one group a side.

What kind of things were you thinking of? You can pretty much use it as
is,
there's not that much that requires you to be in a squad and you can
easily
ignore those. We've played a dino hunt (4 "big game hunters", one each,
and
a T-Rex) and it went very smoothly and the only rules added for that
were
ones to do with wounding dinosaurs ;)

But if there's anything in particular you're concerned about...

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: RE: RE: General EMP Thoughts Next: Re: General EMP Thoughts