Prev: Re: General EMP Thoughts Next: RE: [FT] Cloaked Rules - rewritten

Re: General EMP Thoughts

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 05:42:58 -0500
Subject: Re: General EMP Thoughts

How about defender (the person hit) shooses which weapons, electronics,
etc.
I say this because the amount of hardening each system is going to have
will
(in general) be in  proportion to its importance.  And, theoretically
anyway, the person hit will choose to lose the less important systems.
Makes sense?

Rob