Prev: Re: General EMP Thoughts Next: RE: [SG] PA TO&E so far

RE: PA TO&E so far

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:57:59 -0800
Subject: RE: PA TO&E so far

Mark wrote:

When you say HW, do you mean tripod mounted cannon and
light guided missiles, or SAWs?  Stargrunt 2 mechanics really
encourage the use of SAWs, so I'd expect that a trooper in each
squad would carry one, and let the HW specs carry DFFG/1s or GMS/Ls or
whatever.

What are the stats on your standard PA?

Well, this is what I'm looking at

HPA-42
Standard Heavy Power Armor
Armour Type: Powered	 Mobility:  10" (D10)	  Armour:  D12
I was thinking about equipping them with HELs but I understand HELs
don't get that small in the Stargrunt universe.  I don't have a copy of
the rules anymore so can't check it.  I thought having the weapon
integral and losing a hand would justify a portable heavy weapon.

In the SF3D universe, these things go toe to toe with tanks and win.
I'm not even trying to mirror them exactly.

Eli

Prev: Re: General EMP Thoughts Next: RE: [SG] PA TO&E so far