Prev: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: Re: (OT) What I love to hate was

RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:31:06 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons

Just had another thought.
Dean's "Ion Cannon"  weapon is StarWars inspired, so what about the
following:
Hits force thresholds against only the screens/vapour shrouds.	If there
are
no active screens, then a core systems threshold against the bridge is
made;
if the bridge goes down, it looses the opportunity to fire this turn,
but
autorepairs at the end of turn.  In simultaneous firing, Ion cannon are
considered "faster" than normal shooting so resolve as above only for
the
bridge hits (screens are still considered active for the remainder of
the
turn they went down).

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM