Prev: Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain Next: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons

Re: In praise of Cottage Industry

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:49:57 +1100
Subject: Re: In praise of Cottage Industry

G'day guys,

I was trying so hard to resist joining on this one, but its got the
better
of me ;)
The one thing that always amazes me is that people buy the new editions.
If
you were happy with the old ones why not just play them? OK I have only
ever played a little Necromunda and 2 games of Warhammer (which must be
the
MOST boring game on Earth!!!!!!!!!!) so there is no way I could be
mistaken
for a GW aficionado and I guess if you wanted to play tournaments etc
you'd
have to keep up, but if its just a bunch of mates well why bother? I'm
sure
there's still a people out there that don't play FB, its the same deal.

And before this starts another deluge of response, if you do want to
correct my obviously misguided thinking <;)> send it to me off list at
beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Thanks

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain Next: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons