Prev: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: [OT/DS] Interesting Ogre Review and Pictures

RE: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 08:04:41 -0800
Subject: RE: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures

>>At the moment we have a policy of showing pictures of (mostly)
>>unpainted models on our (Brigade Models) site.

In fact Brigade Models is a web site that I could use to show what I
would
like to see. I looked through their offerings and saw some I loved and
some
I did not. In the end I found a few I would like to order.

Great Job Brigade Models!

Prev: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: [OT/DS] Interesting Ogre Review and Pictures