Prev: RE: (OT) What I love to hate was Next: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons

RE: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:11:00 -0600
Subject: RE: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures

> In fact, I will put my money (well time really) where my mouth is. Any
of
> those small "two bloke" companies who want to send me one of each
figure
> from their lines, I will scan, clean up, and send the pictures to the
> server of your choice. Anyone want to take me up on this email me.

A few of us on the list did just this a few years ago.	After hearing
about
Pendraken's Space Dreadnought 3000 line (now owned by Kallistra), we
contacted them and offered them a web presence to get there figures into
new
markets.  They sent us minis and we got pics and put them up.  Here are
the
remnants of the page:
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/pendraken/Start.html

We called ourselves the 'M Collective' (Jim Bell, Mike Miserendino and
Matt
Seidl were the other members) and had some neat plans to do more but it
didn't work out.  By the time we were ready to take on another line of
minis, many of the companies without any web presence now had web pages
up
(though  with few if any pics).

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/

Prev: RE: (OT) What I love to hate was Next: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons