Prev: Re: [sg] Infantry Skimmer and the nebulous attached file Next: RE: [FT] Weapon of the Week - AM-SM

Re: [sg] Infantry Skimmer and the nebulous attached file

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:44:28 -0600
Subject: Re: [sg] Infantry Skimmer and the nebulous attached file

***
The "jeep" is our SF25-103 hoverjeep - comes as 103 with NAC crew, 103G
with generic crew and 103M with MP crew (the M version does not have the
gun mount). 4.95 UKP each.
***

Just couldn't recall off the top of my head, and too lazy to look for
it.
Still, pleasure to give your the opportunity for a 'plug'. ;->=

***
>Was the 'Maus' put out as a kit?

No, it's a kitbash/scratchbuild by John Treadaway of the Warlords - hull
is
a 1/35 BMP3, turret is a 1/48 Merkava, plus lots of bits (some of the
GZG,
some others).
***

Ah, well, I think I do have a BMP3 waiting in the basement, but no
Merkava
in any scale. Always something to keep on the lookout.

***
>Anyone else find the combat car and 'truck' remind you of a slipper?
;->=

Well, that's what John and myself decided they should look like after
LOTS
of researching through the books and other sources (eg: the book covers,
the old Mayfair game etc etc)...  ;-)
***

And perfectly appropriately in line with the other Slammer vehicles
you've
got; I was speaking of just those two with their open cavity with the
raised sides. Given that another company's(EE-tm) skimmer/speeder has
been
compared to a 'sneaker', I was just amused by the footgear connection.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: [sg] Infantry Skimmer and the nebulous attached file Next: RE: [FT] Weapon of the Week - AM-SM