Prev: FT-Fire arcs Next: SV: FT-Fire arcs

Re: [FT] Weapon of the Week - AM-SM

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 10:54:43 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Weapon of the Week - AM-SM

Charles Taylor wrote:

>Hmm.. one of the things I wasn't sure of was how many times a PBL >is
likely to be used per scenario - which would affect the comparison -
>thanks for providing the experience.

You're welcome.

>Ok, so lets stick with MASS 3 per salvo for the moment, and assume
>that the fact that the missiles are _not_ activly homing in on one
>target 'explains' the reduced PDS etc. performance against them :-)

That could work, yes. Brendan's phased explosion sounds interesting as
well.

 >Ok, IMHO I think we've (mostly Brendan and Oerjan) sorted this one
>:-)

>So, can we use these as the 'one true' FT2.5 Narn Energy mine?
>
>Or do the Narns demand something more powerful with a longer >range?

Longer range isn't a problem if you allow the munitions to be bigger
:-)

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: FT-Fire arcs Next: SV: FT-Fire arcs