Prev: Re: [FT] Gravity Next: Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs

Re: photo catalog was: 6-10mm ST Bugs

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@h...>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 18:21:56 -0800
Subject: Re: photo catalog was: 6-10mm ST Bugs

Agreed. In fact I have only ever bought one type of miniature without
seeing it first (either in hand or in print) and that was GZGs 6mm
NSL infantry. I know that I am missing out on some great miniatures,
but I have also seen many that I have not liked very much at all.
YMMV greatly...

--

Prev: Re: [FT] Gravity Next: Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs