Prev: Re: Weapon of the Week Next: Re: [FT] Gravity

RE: [FT] Weapon of the Week - AM-SM

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 11:24:15 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Weapon of the Week - AM-SM

Depends on how you define the loss of the magazine.  If it's just the
feed
mechanisms, no problem.  If it's the actual missiles, I would say an
internal detonation is in order (2d6, all to hull).

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM