Prev: Re: OT-Glenn M Wilson?? Next: Re: OT-Wrong port arthur

Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 06:49:30 EST
Subject: Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain

On Wed, 07 Feb 2001 16:48:55 +1100 Derek Fulton
<derekfulton@bigpond.com>
writes:
<snip>

>The 100 club and 300 club have got to be one of the best ideas I've
>seen
>from a miniature manufacturer yet! We've all sat around thinking
>wouldn't
>it be nice if someone actually made a miniature that looked like such
>and such.

Yea Verily, Gaming Brother!  We are truly missing out if we don't post
our fantasy figures dreams there!

>By the way I've asked Nic for a 6mm scale hover skirt version of the
>Demios
>Heavy Tank (the big tank in the cross hairs on the cover of the DS2
>rulebook) like the Geo-hex 25mm resin miniature
>http://www.geohex.com/visf44.htm.

He does 6mm!!!! [Falls on knees, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"]
"Oh
where is that URL - I need to run to the library, no the work station at
work...."

<snip>
>Nic hasn't formally considered a 6mm equivalent of the 100 and 300
>clubs as
>yet (for things like what I'm after), but I gather that if there was
>enough
>interest he'd be willing to start doing it, with the first few
>requests
>being put up on the bottom of the SG2 100 club page.

I Have to get on a web browser today!!!  Or get his e-mail address!!!

<snip>

>Derek
>Derek Fulton
>12 Balaka st.
>Rosny, Hobart.
>Tasmania,  7018.
>Australia
>
>Phone; (03) 62459123
>Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
>URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: OT-Glenn M Wilson?? Next: Re: OT-Wrong port arthur