Prev: Re: [OT] Pertaining to all things Beth Next: Re: FT-Improved armour

[FT] Gothic Conversion

From: "stranger" <stranger@c...>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 19:31:02 -0500
Subject: [FT] Gothic Conversion

Hello!

I am attempting to do yet another Battlefleet Gothic conversion to Full
Thrust.  I've managed to do much of the conversion, but am stymied at a
couple of systems:

The first is the Lance.  I had thought to model it kinda like the
continuous
beams in Babylon 5, but unfortunately, I can't find a copy of the
Earthforce
Sourcebook, nor can I find conversion rules that allow me to convert to
Fleetbook standards.

Next, is the eldar.  How to point cost their Holo-Fields?  I like the
Concept of the Minbari Jammer, but again, I'm lacking Fleet Book
construction rules.

Any suggestions are more than welcome on this effort.  I know its been
done
before, but my web searches have actually found very little on Gothic
Thrust, and what I have found didn't meat my needs for a conversion, in
that
I don't want to have to create a whole lot of new systems, and would
really
like the conversions to drop in with any other FT FB ships.

Being fairly new to Full Thrust, I'm also not gifted with one of the
rare
copies of More Thrust.	I have seen reference to a FB3, or even FT3, but
wonder if this is myth, or soon to be.	It seems I am missing some of
the
rules.	Is there any way to get the missing information, or better yet,
copy of the book?

I had intended on lurking a bit before posting, just in case the FT3
thing
had been done to death, but what they hey, you only live once....

...perhaps...

Prev: Re: [OT] Pertaining to all things Beth Next: Re: FT-Improved armour