Prev: Cold Wars Next: Re: Mod. Thrust Rules was: [GZG ECC IV]

Re: SG2-What's it like?

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 22:25:57 -0500
Subject: Re: SG2-What's it like?

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001 21:54:00 -0500, "Jalinth Kirkwood"
<canieda_elgorn@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Players in Kingston? As in Kingston, Ontario? As in the Kingston,
Ontario
>that I live about 10 minutes from and go to school in? Oh Happy Day!

Welcome! There are a few of us in Ontario. I live in Toronto (for now,
anyway). Jerry Han and I work within 10 metres of each other in downtown
T.O.
but Jerry lives out in Hamilton. Aside from the guys down PA way, I
think
there are probably more GZG players within a 4 hour radius in Ontario
than
anywhere else...

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Cold Wars Next: Re: Mod. Thrust Rules was: [GZG ECC IV]