Prev: Re: DS Unit Question Next: FT-Weapon design archives

RE: [FT] Nanite Colony (was: Devourers)

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:40:24 -0600
Subject: RE: [FT] Nanite Colony (was: Devourers)

Reminds me of my own metal virus rules, except that the ships would fall
under the control of the viruses and simply act as enemy ships, normal
battle, until they morphed into infectious colony ships, when they'd be
able to infect new ships via a kind of ramming attack.

Basically, they'd end normal simultaneous movement at a certain
distance,
then receive an assault move similar to a FTII fighter's move.

One of those things that come to you after seeing something that starts
an
idea flowing. I found deep discounted Xmas ornaments, pointed spindles
in
gold, silver, and pearlescent, as well as pearlescent icicles, only
about
an inch long.

Yet another idea that never went much further, though, after adding your
ideas to mine, I still have bags of the little ornaments somewhere...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: DS Unit Question Next: FT-Weapon design archives