Prev: RE: DS Unit Question Next: RE: [FT] Nanite Colony (was: Devourers)

Re: DS Unit Question

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:33:50 +0000 ()
Subject: Re: DS Unit Question

> I have read the rules twice through and am now attempting to create a
> "force". I did run into one question, can a "unit" have more then one
kind
> of "element" in it?

Yes you can, I favor a mix of vehicle types per unit. Such a suggestion
leads to
a lively debate on this list :)

> Would this work within the rules?
> Even if it works within the rules would it work as a unit on the
table?
> Should I just keep the troops as their own unit and the VTOLS in their
own
> units?

I would personally have them as two separate units. That way it would
cut down
on confusion over what exactly you are activating and for unit cohesion
rules.
Mind you I don't have the rules with me but I'm sure there was something
specific about unit cohesion and dis-embarking troops.

Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk
http://freespace.virgin.net/jeremey.claridge/

Prev: RE: DS Unit Question Next: RE: [FT] Nanite Colony (was: Devourers)