Prev: Re: Invention Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete Next: Re: WTB:Toy Soldiers,Playsets,Diorama kits, etc

Re: More things that dodge armour

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 10:39:17 -0800
Subject: Re: More things that dodge armour

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@clark.net>

> Alas, my Netscape has started to crash at the most inopportune
> moments.

If you're using Netscape 6, it's no surprise.  When we translated it
into Japanese, it was so buggy that we had to take screenshots in
IE5...and the Netscape QA team studiously avoided noticing.  But hey,
they hit their release date.

Prev: Re: Invention Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete Next: Re: WTB:Toy Soldiers,Playsets,Diorama kits, etc