Prev: [GZG ECC IV] Lancaster Brunswick Hotel contact problem Next: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete

Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 13:45:49 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete

***
I'd much, much, much rather come to consensus on what's already out
there,
than keep throwing out new halfbaked ideas and watching them vanish.

> Now that we have so much in one place, I was thinking of starting a
> semi-regular (depending on how much interest discussion each
engenders)
> "Weapon of the Week" post - basically taking one system from the
archive
and
> throwing it out to the list for commentary/balance/consensus, then
editing
> the entry in the archive accordingly. What say all?
>
> Noam
***

I'm having a little trouble understanding your objection, Chris. Noam is
suggesting discussing things already suggested, and then evaluating them
here.

Or, are you saying you'd prefer limiting the discussion on the list to
JUST
items already in the rules?

Not arguing against, just trying to understand.

The_Beast

Prev: [GZG ECC IV] Lancaster Brunswick Hotel contact problem Next: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete