Prev: Re: [OT] another modelling Q Next: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age

Re: Mech Cavalry and Holy Bats

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 20:33:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Mech Cavalry and Holy Bats

On Thu, 1 Feb 2001 19:10:05 -0500 , "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@bitheads.com>
wrote:

>[Tomb] Inestimable author, I must disagree with thee. Motorcycle units
that
>have historically been toyed with have learned how to drop the bike,
get
>behind it, and use it as cover and a firing rest if need be. Ideally
one
>does not like to have this situation occur, but it hardly involves
>abandoning the vehicle. If you have a large metallic object, you're
never
>really in the open - you bring your own cover. :)

That was the one thing that stuck out with me, too. I agree. They should
be
allowed to go In Position.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: Re: [OT] another modelling Q Next: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age