Prev: [Very OT]: re: Player Locations -- What About Beth??? Next: [FT/DS/SG] GenCon Event Submission

Re: [FT] FTSC 1.5

From: "Canieda Elgorn" <canieda_elgorn@h...>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 15:36:36 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] FTSC 1.5

From: Andrew Ayres <ftshipcreator@bigpond.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 05:54

> <snip>
>
> >And Now for the 1,000,000 credit question: What is the URL for this
> woderful
> >piece of software? :-)
>
> Okay, I forgot to put the URL. I thought people would think to get the
URL
> from the V1.4 message, but here it is anyway:
> http://www.ftsc.atfreeweb.com

Thank you, It's a great program. As I just resubscribed to the list
after
about a year I missed the V1.4 message. Remember when you don't check
your
e-mail for a long time because you forgot your password, and you find
you
have 236 messages that's bad. When the only thing you use your e-mail
account for is to subscribe to the GZG mailing list DIGEST, that's
worse!
:-)

Have a nice day all.

Prev: [Very OT]: re: Player Locations -- What About Beth??? Next: [FT/DS/SG] GenCon Event Submission