Prev: RE: [OT] modelling Q Next: Re: [FT] FTSC 1.5

[Very OT]: re: Player Locations -- What About Beth???

From: "David Reeves" <davidar@n...>
Date: 01 Feb 2001 14:41:06 -0500
Subject: [Very OT]: re: Player Locations -- What About Beth???

comments inserted at *****.

Dave

Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 10:11:53 +1100
From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au>
Subject: re: Player Locations -- What About Beth???

G'day Dave,

>just to bug Beth & Derek....

We have children for that ;)

*****
actually, we had kids so I could bug THEM.
*****

>scanning the Opponents Database,
>I noticed that Derek and Beth didn't post
>their age like everyone else. whatcha
>trin'to hide, hmmmm....

While I must thank Laserlight for his kind comments (I'm takin' it as
kind
regardless of how you meant it!!!), I can only assume your mother never
told you not to ask a woman her age? ;)

*****
maybe that's why I always got in trouble with my mother and not my
father....
*****

If truth be told I'd say Derek didn't fill that in as we're not the same

age - I'm 27 and he's 34.

Suspicions allayed now I hope...well some of them at least ;)

anyway, I couldn't pass up some good-natured teasing.

Prev: RE: [OT] modelling Q Next: Re: [FT] FTSC 1.5