Prev: RE: [OT] modelling Q Next: RE: [OT] modelling Q

Re: [OT] modelling Q

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:07:49 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] modelling Q

In a message dated 2/1/01 10:54:01 AM Central Standard Time,
burgundavia@crosswinds.net writes:

> Or if you have the time and the patience, white glue works well,
better for
> wood/wood but is functional for wood/metal.

It also has the advantage that it is NOT permanent on metal to porous
material. I find very useful for basing figures on multi figure card
stands.
If I ever need to re-base, I can just pop the figures off without
destroying
their legs. For metal to metal I tend to use super glue for basing,
because
it holds very well until you apply shear force then the figure comes off
the
washer without destroying the figure.

Prev: RE: [OT] modelling Q Next: RE: [OT] modelling Q