Prev: Re: modelling thanks Next: Re: [FH] St^3 Jon on target again

Re: modelling thanks

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:46:09 -0600
Subject: Re: modelling thanks

***
The only one that perplexed me was 3 pennies as a tree base.... The
trees
are 6" tall and about 1" across at the base... that'd be kind of a feat
get on one penny, or even three. It'd also be tippy. I'd think anyrate.
***

I ended up having trouble with that myself. At first, I was thinking old
British pennies, then noticed something about Canadian dollars. ;->=

I'd think three pennies in a triangle MIGHT work with a lot of buildup
around them, but I'd say one of the wanking big washers would be a
definite
go.

(You know, my girlfriend, a wee bit more matured than I, used the term
'wanker' around some Indian(subcontinent kind) resident alien
programmers.
They were SHOCKED; 'Oh, no, you don't mean to say that...'

They didn't realize she could use American equivalents with equal
apolomb.)

At the size of a quarter or better, you'll finally find it more
financially
sound.

I missed the one about ribbon cable. You're right, sounds AWESOME!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: modelling thanks Next: Re: [FH] St^3 Jon on target again