Prev: Re: [FH] St^3 Jon on target again Next: Re: modelling thanks

Re: modelling thanks

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:44:16 -0500
Subject: Re: modelling thanks

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:01:31 -0500, "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@bitheads.com>
wrote:

>I'm gonna try to find some fender washers. The idea of getting steel
washers
>is good... magnetic to prevent tipovers seems right... if I can find
>magstrip.

Oooo! Oooo! I can help you with this, too!

How thick do you want the stuff? If you want strips, you can buy it at
craft
stores. Michael's, White Rose, Lewiscraft here in Ontario all sell it.
Oh, and
Wal-Mart! It's pretty cheap.

If you want sheets, I've only seen the huge sheets in a miniatures
store. But,
you can get credit card size sheets at Business Depot. I think you might
be
able to get the big sheets from them, too.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: Re: [FH] St^3 Jon on target again Next: Re: modelling thanks