Prev: Re: [OT] modelling Q Next: Re: [FH] St^3 Jon on target again

Re: [FH] St^3 Jon on target again

From: David Brewer <david@b...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:46:15 +0000
Subject: Re: [FH] St^3 Jon on target again

Donald Hosford wrote:

> Are you refering to St Jon's marvelous FT timeline?
>
> When I asked him a while back (in a private email), about how he did
it and
> why...
> He told me that a friend of his (whom I can't remember the name of...)
created
> the timeline (I think he said his friend tossed it togather).  Jon
thought it
> sounded good, and pasted it into the game.

That'll be Steve Blease. Check the credits in sundry GZG games.

> I had wanted to question his friend about a few points...history being
one of my
> interests...and he said that his friend wasn't on the web.  (At that
time...I
> have no idea if that has changed...)	That kind of killed that...

Blease posts infrequently to rec.games.miniatures.misc and
rec.games.miniatures.historical. Try searching deja.com with his
name to see if it will spit out an e-mail address.

--
David Brewer

"It is foolishness and endless trouble to cast a stone at every
dog that barks at you." - George Silver, gentleman, c.1600

Prev: Re: [OT] modelling Q Next: Re: [FH] St^3 Jon on target again