Prev: Re: More things that dodge armour Next: Re: [OT] modelling Q

[OT] Any Mech-experts in the audience?

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:55:39 -0500
Subject: [OT] Any Mech-experts in the audience?

Speaking of the demise of FASA....  I have a pair of Battlemechs that I
need to get identified, and I figure that somoene here must know what
they
are.  I have scanned them, and the pictures are at:

http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim/Graphics/MECHS.jpg

If anyone knows, let me know with a direct e-mail -- no sense cluttering
up
the list.

Thanks, all!

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: More things that dodge armour Next: Re: [OT] modelling Q