Prev: Re: FT-HET Laers Next: RE: [sg] Mechanized Cavalry

Re: [FT] All them new fancy weapon stats

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:15:11 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] All them new fancy weapon stats

Beth wrote:

>G'day guys,
>
>The recent exchange of weapon ideas reminded me to ask whether >or not
some one has been dutifully collecting and collating them over >the
years (i.e. heavy beam, long range needles, recent stuff etc etc).

Not *all* of them, no. I've only kept the ones I couldn't rip to shreds
immediately, and every now and then I cut down the files - some weeks
ago I realised that I had five almost-identical FB adaptions of the
EFSB Heavy Beam (by five different people), for example...

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: FT-HET Laers Next: RE: [sg] Mechanized Cavalry