Prev: [FT] Weapons/Defense Systems Archive Next: Re: [FT/DS/SG] Weapons/Defense Systems Archive

Re: [FT] Ideas collating (was All them new fancy weapon stats)

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:17:16 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Ideas collating (was All them new fancy weapon stats)

Hi folks,

Actually, a very long term project of mine was to go through all the
archives since 1996, and kind of produce two collections:  The 'Best of
the Year' collection, and the 'House Rules' collection.  But it fell on
the heap that all my other web stuff (and damn near every other thing I
was working on) that I sacrifice to the altar of work.	*shrug*

However, if there are volunteers who are willing to read and
collate stuff, then I'd be happy to host it.

JGH

--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
    "Life's not long, so I hope when I am finally dead and gone,

Prev: [FT] Weapons/Defense Systems Archive Next: Re: [FT/DS/SG] Weapons/Defense Systems Archive