Prev: [SG2] close assault Next: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #289

RE: FT_Command & control

From: "Andrew Apter" <andya@s...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:19:06 -0500
Subject: RE: FT_Command & control

Command bridge Cost 5% ships mass Mass times 4. At a cost of 10% mass
treat
the Flag bridge as an inner system.

Commands up three ships of equal mass
3 Ships of 50% or less the mass of command ship my be substatude for a
Command sized ship
7 Ships of 25% or less the mass of command ship my be substatude for a
Command sized ship
9 Ships of 10% or less the mass of command ship my be substatude for a
Command sized ship.

Andy A