Prev: Re: FT-Command & control Next: Freakish comms

RE: [OT] Proxy Card Blanks

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:21:20 -0500
Subject: RE: [OT] Proxy Card Blanks

Thanks for the link, but no, the sizes are wrong. I don't have a card
with
me to get the correct size, but they were bigger than a buisness card
(2x3.5") and smaller than a 3x5" card. My guess is that they were about
2.5x4". I was wrong about the rounded corners, however.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
-----

_

Prev: Re: FT-Command & control Next: Freakish comms