Prev: [FT] Self-Playtesting Scenarios Next: Powered Armor!

Favorite Campaign Format - A question?

From: "Pat Connaughton #2" <ptconn@e...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:26:45 -0800
Subject: Favorite Campaign Format - A question?

Greetings,

I've looked through the archives, and stumbled around the webring
(lots's of neat pages there, BTW) and have the following question:

What success has anyone had in designing a quick(relatively) campaign
system, and could they part with some details, if yes?

Please feel free to drop me a line off list.
I'm working up mine own format, if any soul is so
interested, then I'll be happy to send out a copy.

Thanks in advance
Pat Connaughton
e-mail - ptconn@earthlink.net
homepage - www.home.earthlink.net/~ptconn
ICQ # 2535086
"He who knows not how to dissemble knows not
how to reign"
Tiberius, Emperator and Princips of Rome