Prev: Re: Spaaaaaace Patrol! Next: Re: First mini pics for Gropos

Re: Nitto SF3D was: Re: OT: AT-43, any news?

From: ShldWulf@a...
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 00:58:30 EST
Subject: Re: Nitto SF3D was: Re: OT: AT-43, any news?

Speaking of a "periscope" game... there was one on the shelf of the
local
book store that was a battle game in Japanese. I seem to recall the
mini's
were from an Anime, (I recall them as the were some of the ones ripped
off by
FASA for battle tech... Shadow Hawk and Goliath, as I recall ;o) and it
had
small plastic trees for "terrain." You sighted through you periscope to
see
if you had line of sight to hit the target. I couldn't figure out the
rest of
the rules. Still there last time I checked.

Prev: Re: Spaaaaaace Patrol! Next: Re: First mini pics for Gropos