Prev: RE: [SG] jetpack question and Nuns with Guns Next: RE: [SG2] Sample platoon organization - request advice

RE: [SG] jetpack question and Nuns with Guns

From: mark.langsdorf@a...
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:10:10 -0600
Subject: RE: [SG] jetpack question and Nuns with Guns

> >	I'm a bit bummed, though, because those were not what I had
> >in mind at all.  Oh, well, I guess I'll have to stick with what
> >I have for now.
>
> So what DID you have in mind, Mark? Let us know, and it'll
> all go into the big melting pot from which figure designs emerge....
;-)

	Well, I already had some power armor (courtesy of the
Evil Empire) so I didn't need any more.  Though the "Chosen"
will make a nice pioneer/assault squad if I ever decide to
flesh out the company organization.
	I think I was looking for some nuns that looked a bit
more "blessed" - praying, kneeling, signing themselves, something
like that.  Also, I was hoping for a "command" figure that I
could use as a Lt, so I could have a NN-04 as the Platoon SGT
and a different figure for the platoon commander.  The "Chosen"
nun won't work for that (nor will Reaper's "Battle Nun Matriarch",
worse luck).
	A little more variety in the line wouldn't hurt at all,
though I can understand if it's not your top priority.

Prev: RE: [SG] jetpack question and Nuns with Guns Next: RE: [SG2] Sample platoon organization - request advice