Prev: Re: Testimonial RE: [OT] inkjet printer decals Next: RE: [SG2][DS2] battalion or regimental level meta-game

re: [SG] jetpack question and Nuns with Guns

From: mark.langsdorf@a...
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:42:13 -0600
Subject: re: [SG] jetpack question and Nuns with Guns

> From: Beth Fulton [mailto:beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au]

> Then again after taking one look at my Nuns Sg force she
> started explaining the main messages from one of Dad's
> books linking wargaming to satan.

	Speaking of which - have you seen any of the "Chosen"
models from the GZG range (NN-10 and above)?  I'm wondering
how they compare to the regular sisters and the older NNPC
line that Eureka carries.

> Using that rather poor link to get us back on topic.... has
> anyone out there developed any nifty rules for jetpacks (as
> on the sisters of battle). So  far I've given them fast light
> power armour with kinda VTOL characteristics
> (i.e. can go up and over most terrain, but can't fly high etc).

	Sounds reasonable to me.  There should probably be some
sort of rules for pop-up attacks (reduce quality of the pop-up
unit by 1, maybe?) but I can't see any advantage for them in the
current rules.

Prev: Re: Testimonial RE: [OT] inkjet printer decals Next: RE: [SG2][DS2] battalion or regimental level meta-game