Prev: RE: [OT] inkjet printer decals Next: re: Re: [DS2]: Another Build System Idea

Testimonial RE: [OT] inkjet printer decals

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:57:26 -0600
Subject: Testimonial RE: [OT] inkjet printer decals

***
If none of that works, or you just don't want to bother let me know.  We
will do custom work with (what I consider to be) reasonable rates.
***

Tom was VERY helpful given I had ideas that were sketchy at best for the
Texaco Freetrade Zone.. He charged for doing the art workup, but dirt
cheap
rates would be an understatement. More like 'token' charge...

Course, it helps to be one of the first customers. ;->=

I've been thinking about picking up an ALPS and giving a go at some on
my
own, but I'm certain I'd still be calling upon Mr. Pope and company.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: RE: [OT] inkjet printer decals Next: re: Re: [DS2]: Another Build System Idea