Prev: ERROR [FT] ship design question Next: Re: [DS2]: Another Build System Idea

Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?

From: Michael Llaneza <imperialdispatches@y...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 14:46:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?

I'd like to throw in a plug for my favorite e-commerce tool: PayPal
(www.paypal.com). SInce they recently went international (and have
recovered
from Xmas). It's a simple way to send money securely. They'll even set
up an
account with a bank draft so you don't even need to use a credit card.

All GZG has to do is open a business account (there's a small rake-off,
which
is how they pay their bills) and presto, 'they' accept credit cards.
This
simplifies the matter and is far more secure (anyone who can steal one
email
with a credit card # can steal the two with half each).

--- Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:
> >On Mon, 15 January 2001, "chubbybob" wrote:
> >
> >>	  I live in Spain...Different location but the principle is the
same..
> >> E-mailed my order direct to GZG.. I then sent my card number in two
> separate
> >> mails as suggested by Jon.. worked fine.. he got paid , i got the
goods ..
> >> everybody happy!!!!
> >
> >I've ordered from Jon, doing the same thing, from Canada. Worked out
> >great. The best delivery time was the day I sent the e-mail on the
Monday