Prev: Re: Dremel Next: Re: [FT] Command FireCon

Wizard and...? Re: Dremel..Tom

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:28:16 -0600
Subject: Wizard and...? Re: Dremel..Tom

I'd picked up a Wizard flexible cable/head/whatevertheycallit, hoping to
match it to my almost-infinite-speed hand drill, but the collar and
square
end to attach to the drill made it not feasible.

Two questions, I guess: are there any such cable-to-drillbits for
regular
drills that would work for hobby work? Can you do the variable speed
attachment to the Wizard (I decided I'd get the rest of the 'kit',
though
haven't played much with it yet.)

Thanks, and I'll try to stop asking basically OT stuff for awhile. ;->=

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: Dremel Next: Re: [FT] Command FireCon