Prev: RE-[FT]Command firecon Next: RE[FT]Starfire bug designs/gunboats

AT-PAK Micro Space Ship Miniatures?????

From: Tom Granvold <Thomas.Granvold@e...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:38:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AT-PAK Micro Space Ship Miniatures?????

    I've just seen on an Ebay auction a spaceship miniature that
I've never heard of before.  See:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=536666406

    Unfortunatly the picture is not very good.	The label simply
says "AT-PAK Micro Space Ships".   Does anyone have any information
about this?  In particular I'm interseted in which company made it,
when was it made, and what are the others in this line?  This is all
so I can update my web site listing spaceship miniatures at
http://zappa.brainiac.com/spaceship/

Thanks,

Prev: RE-[FT]Command firecon Next: RE[FT]Starfire bug designs/gunboats