Prev: Re: FT-Airless bodies Next: [SG] ITTT ETRU (was: Questions)

Re: [FT] Con Force Sheets

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:24:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Con Force Sheets

"Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" wrote:

> Greetings!

[...]
> So, again,  my question to the list (and specifically
> GZG-ECC going FT players is:
>
> What is the best way to organize them for printing?
> Multiple Cards? Fewer Pages? Something else?

Well, everyone has their own system which works. Me, I
have generally printed each SSD (in larger-than-in-the-book
scale) along with a 'movement orders' block table beneath
the SSD on a single sheet of paper. It's not the most
efficient use of paper, but given the resources I have to
work with, it spins off quickly enough.

Prev: Re: FT-Airless bodies Next: [SG] ITTT ETRU (was: Questions)