Prev: Re: [FT] Con Force Sheets Next: RE: FMA Skirmish Questions

RE-[FT] starfire bug designs

From: "bif smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:28:50 -0000
Subject: RE-[FT] starfire bug designs

Oerjan Ohlson wrote

>The Federation's new weapons - apart from
>the super-monitors - were a very big, ultra-fast and ultra-long-ranged
>missile, and a dual-mode beam which could fire either as a normal
>capital primary beam or as a capital force beam.

I had a thought for representing the HBM`s (heavy bombardment missiles),
along the lines of vairiable MT missiles (variable thrust vs endurance)
with
a internal launcher, a la SML`s, I was thinking of for representing HH
missiles with a range of upto 78 MU!!! (I think this qualifies as a long
range missile?). I won`t bother to repost anything that has already been
discussed, but it does seem to be a good way to represent these HBM`s in
FT.

BIF

"Yorkshire born, yorkshire bred,
strong in arms, thick in head"

Prev: Re: [FT] Con Force Sheets Next: RE: FMA Skirmish Questions