Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish Questions Next: RE-[FT] starfire bug designs

Re: [FT] Con Force Sheets

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 15:00:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Con Force Sheets

At 12:59 PM 1/8/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Greetings!
>
>I have a FT game in the upcoming GZG-ECC that includes
>a fair number of ships. I now have all of them in SSD
>format (using Visio) and am getting ready to print
>print them out. Now I have this question:
>
>What is the best way to organize them for printing?

For the game I ran on Friday, I had all of the ships printed out on
individual cards.  As I assigned them to each player, I taped the cards
for
each one to a single sheet.  Worked well enough; would have been even
better if I'd picked out the forces before sitting down at the table.
If
I'd made the cards a bit smaller, it would have been ideal.

That being said, for the upcoming Big Game I'm going to be printing them
out as four or six ships on a single sheet.  Quicker, easier, and less
of a
headache for me.  The players seem happy enough to get the ships
assigned
to them.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish Questions Next: RE-[FT] starfire bug designs