Prev: [FT] Con Force Sheets Next: Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3

Re: [FT] Starfire Bug designs

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 19:38:38 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Starfire Bug designs

Corey Burger wrote:

>I know next to nothing about the starfire design system, but the novel

>insurrection introduces several new weapons.
>
>The rebels develop resetting shields, ie: a big breaker instead of a
>fuse The federation develops super monitors and a beam that slices
>ie: active for more than a microsecond and can thus be swung

Close. The "slicing beam" (a development of the capital primary beam)
was a rebel weapon as well. The Federation's new weapons - apart from
the super-monitors - were a very big, ultra-fast and ultra-long-ranged
missile, and a dual-mode beam which could fire either as a normal
capital primary beam or as a capital force beam.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: [FT] Con Force Sheets Next: Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3