Prev: what happens to buildings was RE: Bunkers in SG2 Next: Re: New on the list

Re: OT Re: What are some these co-operative games?

From: Don Greenfield <gryphon@s...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 02:25:08 -0700
Subject: Re: OT Re: What are some these co-operative games?

At 09:07 PM 1/4/01 -0500, you wrote:

<<Snipp>>

>It sounds very similar to Fury of Dracula, but on a simpler scale. If
you
like
>this kind of game, I recommend "Kill Doctor Lucky" by Cheapass Games.
It's
>different, but the same sort of "trap a character" game. In Dr. Lucky,
the
>character moves on his own. You have to get him alone in a room with
you and
>kill him (the other players have cards to stop you or move Dr. Lucky).

I bought this a few weeks ago and played it recently with a couple of
friends.  Great game and I'm hoping to play again soon, but with more
players.  I get a sense that it would play better with 4-5 people
instead
of 3.

>I can readily and heartily recommend almost all of the Cheapass Games.
Well
>worth the money (and they really are cheap!).

Seconded, at least in the case of Kill Dr. Lucky.  Next payday I'm going
get one or two more from the shop, any particular recommendations?