Prev: Re: [Ft} OU & IC & FB3 Next: [SG2] Squad Organization and Vehicles (was Re: Strike the colours... etc.)

Bunkers in SG2

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:47:52 -0500
Subject: Bunkers in SG2

Hiya

One of the Brians who grace our list once worked out some rather
interesting
SG2 rules for bunkers. I recall contributing some minor insanity to help
out. If said Brian could email me off list, I'd like to acquire a copy
of
the latest version of these. I plan to crib some good stuff for the LosT
FMA
event that me and Carlos will be running at GZG-ECC IV. I've been
working on
some in-building fighting extensions and would like to crib some of the
notes from that prior work.

Merci buckets. Lancaster is fast approaching (timewise, I think it isn't
headed towards Canada physically). Time to get into playtest mode....

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

2001: To the New Millenium! The next thousand years
are MINE.

Prev: Re: [Ft} OU & IC & FB3 Next: [SG2] Squad Organization and Vehicles (was Re: Strike the colours... etc.)