Prev: Re: Fighter House Rules. Next: Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3

Re: Fighter House Rules.

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 07:03:52 EST
Subject: Re: Fighter House Rules.

On Tue, 02 Jan 2001 18:45:31 -0800 Sean Bayan Schoonmaker
<s_schoon@pacbell.net> writes:
>>For our book-keeper types: How about a +1 for - each number less then
>4
>>fighters - strength of the group and +1 per turn consecutive
>re-arming?
>
>OK, if you MUST have dice rolling involved <sigh> ;-)

No, just a thought tat I had not traken time to develop...

>How about something more like this:
>
>Your ship has a 1-6 capacity. In other words, the chance of rearming
>1 fighter is 1+ (automatic). This ability, however, can be split
>among however many fighters you choose. Thus if you want to work on
>three fighters at the same time, you would need a 5+ (33%) for
>success on each. This way, you have to allocate your assets, and
>possible gamble on failure if you try to work on too many fighters at
>once.
>
>Schoon

This is per squadron or per ship?

How do you figure capacity between CVA types and BDN(?) types?

How does crew hits affect this?

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2, Full Thrust, Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar
Conflicts and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: Fighter House Rules. Next: Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3