Prev: Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited! Next: Re: Islamic Federation, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3

Re: Nathan's FB3 comments, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:25:41 +1100
Subject: Re: Nathan's FB3 comments, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3

> FB2 introduced 3 new systems that didn't already exist in some form in
> MT: Pulsers, PBLs, and the Sa'Vasku Pod Launchers. Not *that* bad, I
> think, but if each new fleet in FB3 and onwards gets its own special
> weapon things will get hairier very fast :-/

I'd like FB3 to have:
MT Missiles - for use by OU, UN and others
Maybe some slice n dice or "heavy" beam - for UN only
Needles (yes, I know we have the rules, but no FB ships use em yet) for
ORC??
...and that's it for "new weapons".

Prev: Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited! Next: Re: Islamic Federation, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3