Prev: Re: Islamic Federation, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3 Next: Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited!

Need Suggestions for UFTWWWP Format.

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@n...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 23:38:06 -0600
Subject: Need Suggestions for UFTWWWP Format.

Hello All:

    Right now I've got all the files for the UFTWWWP to the new site.
Now
comes the process of updaing and reformating the page for the new site.
figured that since I was going to be playing around with the page, I
might
as well make some improvements.  Since you folks are the ones who will
be
using the site, I think that your imput is important.  Therefore, I'd
like
to know if anyone has any suggestions on how the UFTWWWP's fromat can be
improved?  Frames or no frames?  More images (I'm thinking of using an
image
map interface) or less?  Is there anything content-wise that I should
add or
subtract (besides WWW sites)?

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

 "Wise Papa Smurf... Courrupted by his own power... CAN NO
 LEADER GO UNTAINTED?!?!"

	  --Thundar The Barbarian

E-MAIL: siefertma@netzero.com	WWW: http://www.homegame.org/siefert

Shop Safely Online Without a Credit Card
http://www.rocketcash.com

Prev: Re: Islamic Federation, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3 Next: Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited!