Prev: Re: Islamic Federation, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3 Next: Re: [OT] Happy Birthday To Oz (was HAPPY NEW YEAR!)

Re: Fighter House Rules.

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 18:45:31 -0800
Subject: Re: Fighter House Rules.

>For our book-keeper types: How about a +1 for - each number less then 4
>fighters - strength of the group and +1 per turn consecutive re-arming?

OK, if you MUST have dice rolling involved <sigh> ;-)

How about something more like this:

Your ship has a 1-6 capacity. In other words, the chance of rearming
1 fighter is 1+ (automatic). This ability, however, can be split
among however many fighters you choose. Thus if you want to work on
three fighters at the same time, you would need a 5+ (33%) for
success on each. This way, you have to allocate your assets, and
possible gamble on failure if you try to work on too many fighters at
once.

Schoon

Prev: Re: Islamic Federation, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3 Next: Re: [OT] Happy Birthday To Oz (was HAPPY NEW YEAR!)